You will find the Service center together with the campus management office in the basement of Building 3 (main entrance 3H/3R floor K1).
We can help students with:
- Campus cards
- Activating student accounts, and one-time passcodes to reset a password
- Stamped and signed study certificates from Ladok
- Booking a classroom for studies. Only on the current day for rooms that are available.
- Pick-up of exams (only for students at the Department of Sociology and Department of Art History)
- Sales of printing vouchers for eduPrint (20kr, 50kr, 100kr or 200kr)
Times can vary during summer and holidays.
Telephone: 0046 (0)18 - 471 68 82
Lockers are available to all students at our campus. Bring your own padlock and use an empty locker.
You are only allowed to use one locker and items that might smell are not allowed to be stored in the locker.
Lockers are located:
- in "Grottan", basement floor K1 in Building 2
- outside the Karin Boye Library in Building 9
- in the corridor, ground floor in Building 7
- outside rooms 7-0042 och 7-0043